Civil Engineering Laboratory
Civil Engineering Laboratory is an independent, organizational unit of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Lublin University of Technology. The Laboratory started its activities 30 years ago. The Laboratory acts in the current form of organization since 2003, ie. since the establishment of Laboratory of Civil Engineering by Rector's decree of October 10, 2003. At the laboratory operates 13 employees. We have taken actions towards obtaining the status of an accredited testing laboratory according standard PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025.
The scope of activities of lab is:
- carrying out research related to the development of the scientific staff of the Faculty and the University,
- support the teaching/education process (support during practical lessons, help with diploma work);
- commercial research activities directed to all who we can serve hardware and experience.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- tel. mobile : +48 501-853-296;
- tel. number: +48 81 538-4650.
Civil Engineering Laboratory consists of the following specialist laboratories:
- Laboratory of Geodesy (contact person: Konrad Gałan, e-mail: k.gałan@pollub.pl),
- Geotechnical Laboratory (contact person: Rafał Panek, email@example.com),
- Laboratory of Solid State Mechanics (contact person: Marcin Kneć, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Building Physics Laboratory (contact person: Kazimierz Słowik, email@example.com),
- Laboratory of Chemistry and Phase Analysis (contact person: Zbigniew Kaszuba, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Laboratory of Structural Engineering (contact person: Damian Gil, email@example.com),
- Laboratory of Building Materials and Concrete Technology (contact person: Małgorzata Grzegorczyk-Frańczak, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Laboratory of Conservation of Built Heritage (contact person: Damian Gil, email@example.com),
- Laboratory of Terrain Research (contact person: Mateusz Hypki, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Road Laboratory (contact person: Damian Gil, email@example.com).